I've had enough.

I really shouldnt come on this forum! I was 100% loving the game, wasn't managing in Spain so didnt notice the suspension error, havent noticed my set pieces being reset or most of the other bugs reported, I'd be in ignorant bliss!

I tick the boxes for example to say where a player goes for a corner, and it becomes unticked

Yeah this was happening to me too without me realising (before my game stated to dump crash) no matter what i did i would be lucky to have two players back when attacking corners when I set it to four. Means that I conceeded a lot of break away goals from my corners.

And the spainish card problem is a joke. Wasn't managing in spain so didn't realise it until i read on fourm.

I've had a similar problem where a few days before a match I'd changed my teams tactic from say control to attack. Then when the match comes around and I'm picking my team it's back to control again. So I set it to attack and play the match, then some times I'll notice my team not playing right and realise it's been set back again. Doesn't happen all the time, but really annoying when it does.

Otherwise fantastic game as always and I'm really enjoying it!

I really shouldnt come on this forum! I was 100% loving the game, wasn't managing in Spain so didnt notice the suspension error, havent noticed my set pieces being reset or most of the other bugs reported, I'd be in ignorant bliss!

agreed. I'm in Northern Ireland in 2nd season and have only come across very slight bugs. Lucky for me i hate managing in Spain.

yep iv found that there are so so many bugs .. at first you can bear with em .. but after awile its just too many ..

this is such a unfinnish game ... im not sure how on earth SI can get away with this ...

There are so many spelling mistakes in this post, not sure how you can get away with this...;)

It would make this post a lot more constructive if you listed this potential list of bugs, otherwise it comes across as just someone having a whine. You'll never get a great response with that.

Have you, perchance, tried to save the tactics? I have and mine are not resetting, set pieces or instructions.

Archived