Too many yellow cards?

There seems to be like 8+ yellow cards every game with the new patch.

I was just playing Wigan at home as Man Utd and there was about 10 yellows and 1 red card, and imo this is a a little unrealstic

I find it hard to believe that a game between Utd and Wigan would result in that many cards.

Anybody else notice this?

Have to agree in my the 7 matches that I was in charge my team was given 5 red cards and 5+ yellow cards a game. Amazingly the AI teams were getting 7+ yellow cards a game on average. because I was having so many players suspended and going down to ten men I only had 1 point from 7 games :(. Its not as if my players were agressive or had bad decisions and my tackling was set to normal. I cannot understand it. Every game someone was off. Striker, midfielder, defender, keeper it didnt matter. Got so annoyed I resigned and deleted the game. I'm pretty gutted because I had a good team for my league and spent a few hours setting them up. really hoping it doesnt happen again as it was certainly a bug!

Don't agree with this. The amount of yellow cards varies each match for me, some matches there are 1-2, some there are 5-6.

No issue.

as i was really noticing this i went through every game of the season, all teams not just mine, and tallied the cards up. Over 1 season, an average of 9.3 yellows and 0.8 reds per game. Seems very high for me, my team got 49 yellows and 8 reds during the season, tackling set to normal or easy all season.

SI are looking at it in the bugs forum i believe.

Ironically, the AI tend to get loads of yellows and reds against me

Actually went through a 4 match stretch with each AI team having a player sent-off (1 even had 2)

Though I think my players are dirty buggers since alot of AI cards are usually preceded with "Surely <player> dived there" lol

Archived