Why do my tactics keep changing?

I've noticed this also, very annoying when you think you've set all your corners/free kicks an so on, only for some of them to reset, i can't count how many times i've had to re do it.

Not sure if it's been reported as a bug or not, but it definitely needs looking into.

It's surely a bug. I created a tactic with all free-kicks and corners set up, and before every game select that tactic. That solves problem. Still very annoying. That was in the demo also, and patch did not solve this.

Just read the forum for 5 minutes and you will see its a known bug and already about 50 threads have been made about it. Hopefully it will be fixed asap in the hotfix.
I read the forums regular and havn't seen the 50 threads you mentioned, saying that i avoid the 'Bugs forum' if i can.

I read the forums regular and havn't seen the 50 threads you mentioned, saying that i avoid the 'Bugs forum' if i can.

I dont mean in the Bugs forum, I mean here in GD. Maybe 50 is a slight exaggeration but there has still been plenty of threads about it.

I have had this too, also when making a sub then setting the half time team talk, the sub is removed again.

There seems to be alot of bugs with online play, i was playing my mate and when he made a change to his tactics and i was in my tactics page it would come out of my tactics page and remove all my changes.

Archived