Tactics button during matches no more pauses the game ? How to do that again ?

Hmm yes I can also click on pause button but in Fm10 when you click on tactics the game waits a while before letting you go into the tactic screen and the game is paused.

Now it is immediate but the game doesn't pause.

Is there a way to get it back ?

Thx

Hmm yes I can also click on pause button but in Fm10 when you click on tactics the game waits a while before letting you go into the tactic screen and the game is paused.

Now it is immediate but the game doesn't pause.

Is there a way to get it back ?

Thx

It didn't do that on FM10, 09, or 08. It hasn't since 07. You need to pause it yourself now.

I think to remember that when you called the tactic within a match in FM10 it let you wait a bit and as soon as the match conditions allowed that I could access the tactic screen. I am pretty sure, am I remembering right ?

I think to remember that when you called the tactic within a match in FM10 it let you wait a bit and as soon as the match conditions allowed that I could access the tactic screen. I am pretty sure, am I remembering right ?

No, you're thinking of FM07. FM10 was the same as FM11.

No, you're thinking of FM07. FM10 was the same as FM11.

If you say that it must be true but I didn't buy FM07 neither 08, I started to play FM with the 08 version..... and finished to play FM10 few months ago....

Are you sure ?

It didnt pause unless you asked to first in FM10......................and I think it is more realistic not to pause game when you are changing tactics etc(in real life the opposition are not going to stand still while you shuffle the team about)

But in real life, you don't have to spend a long time shifting some drop-down menus around and potentially fiddling with some sliders etc., so that argument doesn't really work! :D

Archived