how close to the demo??

u should see my league then, atm spurs are fighting with arsenal for the top spot, and man utd are fighting with man city for 5th, even tho we only played 24 games. and im (liverpool) fighting for 3rd with chelsea, i dont think its easy i think if you use the right tatics then you will have good results.

thanks for everyone taking the time to reply to the thread only to say how stupid it is...

okay yes i can play a lower division and have a very "hard" time until i can win the EPL or Serie A in 2-3 years, still that's not hard.

and in a way milan should be more challenging, i shouldn't be beating Real Madrid, Chelsea, and Inter with 3 goals and concede only 4 goals in 31 matches.

i'm only saying i've been playing this game since 1997 and in my opinion the last 3 years it has gotten much easier.

I think people's reactions to the topic starter are unreasonable. I played the game not enough to know for sure, but when I played the demo I got the idea it was easier than FM 2010 as well. In FM 2010 managing a top team could still be some kind of a challenge for some time. Maybe in FM 2011 this got easier and it no challenge at all anymore.

I think people's reactions to the topic starter are unreasonable. I played the game not enough to know for sure, but when I played the demo I got the idea it was easier than FM 10 as well. In FM 10 managing a top team could still be some kind of a challenge for some time. Maybe in FM 11 this got easier and it no challenge at all anymore.

No it's not unreasonable at all. If the OP had been more detailed fair enough, but it basically said he was finding the game too easy with AC Milan, great insight...

I dont understand peoples reaction here. Nothing in football is easy. Do you think the Chelsea players or Ancelotti thought winning the league last year was easy? No, they wouldnt. Everything is relative in football. And especially in the Premier League, Man Utd have drawn against Everton, West Brom, Bolton, Fulham and Sunderland this season and have had lucky escapes against Stoke and Wolves, so dont patronise the guy for saying he considers winning all his games bar one to be too easy. Those stats would suggest that the game is too easy, far too easy!

thanks to Pim and Forzautd..

guys let me get this straight, i DO enjoy the game, and will definitely have many of those sleepless nights glued to my laptop saying "ok just one more match".

and no i'm not complaining about success with Milan or any big team. yes i could be more detailed and give u stats of the Milan squad to try and validate how this team should have a hard time against other big guns, specially in Europe (as they are in real life).

all i'm saying is, in a game that spans over tens of years things should a little more challenging...

many of you suggesting a lower league team i'm sure you have taken a championship or Serie C team before all the way to winning the champions league in less than 10 years, if you find this realistic then no problem

Archived