Demo Update

Not sure if this has already been asked but has the demo been updated to include the changes from the release day patch?

If not, is this likely to happen?

I've not bought the game on release day this year instead choosing to go down the demo route to see if I feel it's worth investing in but would like to be demoing the game I'd actually be buying rather than an earlier, buggier version.

-Mic

i never bothered with the demo i just bought the game when it was out, but id be even more ****ed off if i played the demo, then bought the game on the back of that to realize that the was more bugs in the actual patched game than the demo. looks like a good game though, havnt really played it yet coz only really manage in spain.

The Demo is not updated- the patches are for the full game only.[/Quote]

I recognise this, what I am asking is if they will update the demo to include the changes from the patch thereby bringing the demo inline with the current full version.

As Lindhoffen states, this is surely just common sense?

Yeah, but it's meant to be a demo of the actual game - so you can try before you buy.

However, the more patches they release then the greater the distance becomes between the actual game and the demo unless they also patch the demo.

And acknowledging bugs in the demo but saying they're fixed in the actual game doesn't cut it, I want to try before I buy and that means the actual game I'm actually going to be buying, not some bug riddled demo released a couple of months back (or what ever the time period would be when I actually decide to pick up a full copy)

Archived