Match preparation ?

I personally think you should have this feature in training as most clubs train in two or three formations then pick the one that best fits the match.

It's a bit silly to believe you can learn to play a different formation in a day or two every week.

A better idea would be to say how good a player is in any given position for each formation )could still use traffic lights as for position now)

eg it is very different for a DC to play in a back two to a back three

same for a DC to play in a formation with an anchor midfielder to one without. etc. etc.

i always use team blend if i purchase alot of new players. otherwise i focus on attacking positioning.

once players master the formation i reduce the workload to low.

i feel it is useful as it is sort of discernable that the players are executing as i have planned. when my tactics versus the opponents are right, the game is over even before half time. :)

It's a bit silly to believe you can learn to play a different formation in a day or two every week.

Nope it isn't. Under match preparation, click on the tab which you assigned your tactics to be trained and you will see the familiarity levels for each respective tactics.

Archived