Somethings is missing in FM 2011 and it should be back on FM 2012 Hopefully!

I cant believe they have Remove this :(

Pre-season title odds

Tranfer Round up

Team selections Double Colums which easy to see rather just scroll down to find the player! (It was great in FM 2010 but now they have Single Colums team selections in FM 2011 :( )

What FM features do you like to see to put back on FM 2012?

The ****ing tactics screen. Absoloutely hate the fact I have to constantly click formations every single time I access it. So pointless and easy to fix. Do people test theese games?

Same here mine seems to go on a random players instructions. Also when coming out of making a substitution or tactics change it takes me to the 3d view screen and every time I have to change it to the screen I had on before making the change (split view).

Yes, also having the squad view in two columns was probably the most popular view for people looking at their players. why this was removed in the first place I have no idea! We really need it back SI Pllleeeaaasssee

The ****ing tactics screen. Absoloutely hate the fact I have to constantly click formations every single time I access it. So pointless and easy to fix. Do people test theese games?

Totally agree with this. Why did they have to change it?

Also, when selecting players, it used to go GK-RB-LB-CBs and so on. But now it goes GK-RB-CBs-LB etc etc. A minor gripe but why the hell change that?! I'm sick of accidentally putting my left-back in the right centre-back slot.

3rd vote for this. I thought it was just me. Glad to see it's happening to someone else and that it's just as annoying to you as well :p I also have issues with the match day info not remembering that I selected my team's motivation, ratings and displaying whatever it wants to.

• 2 weeks later...

Wait, what's this two columns thing? It's midnight and I'm trying hard to look back to when I was playing the older FM's but I still don't get this two column thing.

Also, what's wrong with the tactics screen? I don't really like that they moved 'Player instructions' above 'Team instructions' (minor gripe but just need to adapt) while I also don't like that I sometimes have both boxes as player instructions or team instructions on some cases.

Wait, what's this two columns thing? It's midnight and I'm trying hard to look back to when I was playing the older FM's but I still don't get this two column thing.

the two colums was a way to see your squad, in which there only appeared the player's name and position, so that fit two players in horizontal, forming the two columns. As the years went by, I prefer the actual view, with some stats included.

Archived