FM11 has amnesia!

Kan

Why does the interface keep 'forgetting' how I set things up?! This is not a bug or anything like that but just a case of why do certain things change in the interface when I've set them up a certain way?

The most annoying ones for me are during actual matches:

The pre-match stuff starts, and I have my left hand view of my team, and the right hand view of...a player instructions. Seems pretty random as to which player it is. I prefer to see the formation on the right hand side. So I set this up. But everytime I have a match, the left hand side defaults to player instructions. Annoying that I have to change that everytime.

The match starts and I'm in the split view. My team motivation on the left side, player ratings on the right side. But the left side player motivation is not always my team. It's the opposition. So I need to change that everytime.

Now when I go into the tactics screen to make changes/substitutions, when I confirm, the display goes back to....classic pitch view! Why? I then have to go back to split view. Why doesn't it take me back to where I was before. Another click every time.

Just little things, but they add up!

Do the people who test the game actually play the game or just test it? Two completely different things if you ask me. All the above doesn't effect the actual game play mechanics so would pass a test, but for someone who 'plays' the game (me!) it'd be a 'fix this issue'

make sense, or am I just rambling?!?

Nope happens to me too and is annoying. I play it TV view and have match stats on the left and my clubs player ratings on the right. Only problem is if you played at home that match, the next match you are away it will show the away teams ratings not mine. Bit of a pain to change it every match, but I didn't have to last year so that's why it bugs me.

Yep, this is pretty horrible.

The scouting thing was just like this last year too, when you're watching a scout report, switch to another view or sort the results, this doesn't save itself. So when you enter a player in the list, then press "back", the list is reset. Incredibly annoying.

Archived