Need HELPPP

First let me say that i'm portuguese and i would like to say that my english isnt very good :|

i was playing FMH since 13th April and it was everything very well .. since i started to conceed goals in every match and the other team in 1 Shot to Goal allways scores and my GK is rated 5 .. i'm playing with FCBarcelona and my GK is Valdez .. his attributes are very good but in the game ... he really sucks ... can u tell me what to do ?? What player inscrutions to give ( maybe to the defense ) i play with 4-2-4 and my defense is --> Gio - Puyol - Kompany - Vanden Borre ... It is pretty good ..

Once again sorry my bad english and plz replyy fast :p

First let me say that i'm portuguese and i would like to say that my english isnt very good :|

i was playing FMH since 13th April and it was everything very well .. since i started to conceed goals in every match and the other team in 1 Shot to Goal allways scores and my GK is rated 5 .. i'm playing with FCBarcelona and my GK is Valdez .. his attributes are very good but in the game ... he really sucks ... can u tell me what to do ?? What player inscrutions to give ( maybe to the defense ) i play with 4-2-4 and my defense is --> Gio - Puyol - Kompany - Vanden Borre ... It is pretty good ..

Once again sorry my bad english and plz replyy fast :p

You'll probably find you're losing out big time in midfield. With most teams playin 3 or 4 across the midfield, they're easily overpowering your 2 midfielders. Having 4-2-4 as your formation will mean you will be short at the back on set pieces and while the opposition are attacking. Try 4-3-3 or even 4-4-2 and you should see an improvement.

Archived