Spanish issue

i feel for u man, its a nightmare. i cant bring myself to start a game untill the 11.1.1 is out.

Does anyone know when this could be?

I was going to start a new save with Sevilla till i seen this........could the patch be out in next few days or would it be better just starting a new game with someone else?

I haven't even got the motivation to play the game any more. My saves usually involve managing in Spain at some point... obviously this issue makes managing in Spain nigh on impossible. Feel like just throwing my copy in the bin to be honest, and I'm not normally the type to come on here and complain. This is the last copy of Footy Man I will be purchasing, thanks for the fun over the years guys but for whatever reason it seems to be filled with more bugs every year. :(

Fanboys feel free to flame :rolleyes:

i feel for u man, its a nightmare. i cant bring myself to start a game untill the 11.1.1 is out.

I'm having the same problem- I've been creating new games and can't get into any of them. Meanwhile, my Athletic Club thread is rotting. :(

WHEN WILL WE SEE THE HOTFIX?!

i beg fix, i am wait all day and night refreshing threads hoping for fix on spanish league. I am not start game yet, I download all facepack and logo to keep busy and take over 14 hour and think to myself that maybe by time I download all them hotfix ready but nothing :(

please help i am not sleep now for over 28 hour now and work tommorow as well :(

i beg fix, i am wait all day and night refreshing threads hoping for fix on spanish league. I am not start game yet, I download all facepack and logo to keep busy and take over 14 hour and think to myself that maybe by time I download all them hotfix ready but nothing :(

please help i am not sleep now for over 28 hour now and work tommorow as well :(

It won't be out today.

Archived