Tactics Screen !!!!!

And do that every time, great! :D

Its hardly the end of the world is it?

And if people were to log bugs in the appropriate forum rather than opening a new GD thread every time these problems would be fixed all the quicker and people might be able to find something of interest to read in GD rather than the usual nonsense.

It is really a nuisance - you have to do it like 50 times a season. And it is so obvious that makes you wonder how do they test the game :)

dafuge, well, it seems mine and OP's is stuck at Player instructions. It shouldn't be stuck at anything really, but remember last selection.

It is really a nuisance - you have to do it like 50 times a season. And it is so obvious that makes you wonder how do they test the game :)

dafuge, well, it seems mine and OP's is stuck at Player instructions. It shouldn't be stuck at anything really, but remember last selection.

Have you reported it in the bugs forum?

The fact that dafuge doesn't have the problem and I don't think I do either whilst you do shows how hard it is to test a game of this magnitude, it is most likely someone specific to certain systems. There are millions of configurations for PC/MAC and it is not feasible for SI to have tested on every single one.

The problem I have is every time your dragging a player out of your team and drop him on another player to swap them, the tactics screen on the right always changes to one of the players instructions you are changing. It gets very annoying.

Archived