Glad to be back...

tak

After a few months of inactivity, I am delighted to be able to play this great game again. This time I am starting with the demo, waiting patiently for the following:

- The series of patches to end. Any estimation as to when will that be?

- Genie scout to be released.

- FMRTE to be fully operational.

There is a question I always liked to ask and I feel that, as the game matures, it is time:

In the game, a manager knows the value of about 50 attributes for a player, that value ranging from 0 to 20. I believe we all agree that this is completely and uttelry unrealistic but absolutely necessary if we want to play the game. So far so good.

When a player is scouted, his attributes become known to the manager. However, his future attributes are a big mystery. All we get is "he is going to develop" or "he is not". Surely, if the scout can place a value to each and every attribute of a scouted player, he must be able to place a value to the potentials. Why is this not happening?

Thank you very much, let the season begins!

- The series of patches to end. Any estimation as to when will that be?

I would expect the same as every year, Feb/March for the last patch.

When a player is scouted, his attributes become known to the manager. However, his future attributes are a big mystery. All we get is "he is going to develop" or "he is not". Surely, if the scout can place a value to each and every attribute of a scouted player, he must be able to place a value to the potentials. Why is this not happening?

Would have thought this would have been obvious to you.

20 is the maximum in any attribute. Which attributes reach 20 is entirely down the training you give him presuming he has the PA space available.

Archived