One Vital Game Breaking Bug For Non Cheaters

The squad page offers the ability to edit the view to customize it per each position.

The bug is that the game does not remember these "saved" views; leaving the human player to spend an hour or so to remake them to have them disappear, or to use FMRTE.

Unless this is a particularly difficult bug to squash; how did this get past the testers? SI have been sadly notorious in not offering effective data analysis options. SI are driving droves of people to use 3rd party software that probably shouldnt be necessary. Outside of this absurd bug, allow users to view hidden ratings.

It's a very annoying thing that it doesn't remember the customized setting.

But they do know about it and are trying to fix it. There is a thread in the bugs forum about it and hopefully it's sorted in a non-confirmed hotfix.

Think this bug/error began after the the patch.

But they do know about it and are trying to fix it. There is a thread in the bugs forum about it and hopefully it's sorted in a non-confirmed hotfix.

yeah, the bug was created by the 11.1 patch.. was working fine without the bug until i patched my game..

Thank you RoyKela...Im sorry for the post but my head almost exploded when I saw all my work had disappeared. :)

It would be very hard to go back to 2010 as this iteration of the game is awesome.

yeah, the bug was created by the 11.1 patch.. was working fine without the bug until i patched my game..

Ah, yeah. That's right. I remember now.

They tried to fix it so you only had to customize the view once, to be able to keep the customized view for other first teams as well.

Guess it didn't work as intended :D

Thank you RoyKela...Im sorry for the post but my head almost exploded when I saw all my work had disappeared. :)

It would be very hard to go back to 2010 as this iteration of the game is awesome.

No worries, mate.

Think my desktop and/or keyboard will end up in small little pieces as well. Not a happy camper when it happens.

Let's just say i get a little frustrated every time it happens :p

May I also please beg that SI include detailed positional screens? This is a data intense game and SI ought to feel obligated to include the most effective data analysis tools to assist the human players. Please remember that many of your customers are employed and parents and dont have the time to become fully immersed in their universes but still love to play the game.

Archived