I wonder who still buys 'championship manager'!

Championship manager isn't making a version this year, I bought the game last year but never played it, they were selling it for whatever you wanted to pay for it. I gave them 7 squid. Hopefully FIFA manager can step it up a bit as competition is always a good thing (Ime looking at you madden). Maybe FM can buy back the championship manager name for a laugh :) (assuming you are aware that the people who used to make CM now make FM)

Yea I really miss the name championship manager lol. that game goes down in history as the 1st game to make ne jump up and down at the tv lol. When I scored I would go mad in my room lol. I was 12 tho. Have tryed the champ version but its awful. Would be great if Si and Eidos could sort somethng out.

Championship manager isn't making a version this year, I bought the game last year but never played it, they were selling it for whatever you wanted to pay for it. I gave them 7 squid. Hopefully FIFA manager can step it up a bit as competition is always a good thing (Ime looking at you madden). Maybe FM can buy back the championship manager name for a laugh :) (assuming you are aware that the people who used to make CM now make FM)
Me too. It was horrible. The developers also werent to keen on constructive criticism.

Archived