Well =O

i've just finished my first season as arsenal, finished a poor season at 8th....man united won the league and blackpool newcaste and Man city have been relegated lmao. thats right city have been relegated and most there team have request a transfer........i really hope i get a good budget!!!

I'm aware im going to sound a total div but how do u do screenshots lol.......also just noticed they got most big players on the transfer list with the asking value as their value, except james milner who they are asking for £0

man city's relegation must have been down to the players not gelling but to be relegated is a bit extreme! disappointing finish with the gunners but as its your first season you are still getting used to things. what was the board's reaction when you finished 8th? try to buy a couple of man city's players :)

well i must admit im suprised im still there lol. dunno if anyone else had a bad season but i told the board it was due to it being my first season and they said i will have time to improve, must admit i've found this quite hard as i've got most of the arsenal team but added akinfeev pjanic and dzeko and garay, so no idea why finished so low

Archived