I got BANNED and didn't do a anything wrong, I'm innocent!

Yeah I am fuming right now. I am managering Dover Athlectic and out of nowhere I got a touchline ban. The report was that I bad mouthed an official but I am too drunk to remember ever saying anything, if I did at all. What made it worse was that the ban was for the match in the 1st ROUND of the F.A Cup. I had to sit it out and alow my sucking Assistant Manager to take control. I never said anything untoward to anyone that I can recall. I am OUTRAGED, as I losed the game 2-0 against a League 2 team.

It would be nice if a pop-up box is added to the matched engine when a controversial incident occurs during a game. I can then at least control my own outrage and say something to the ref that I may or may not regret.

i had a few drinks and applied to a few irish jobs while managing in russia... needless to say im now unemployed and right now im holidaying waiting for someone to offer me a job... :)

So you applied for IRISH jobs whilst DRUNK..? Surely being drunk would improve your chances of being offered a job in Ireland ;)

A friendly suggesting to all....drink managing leads to an unhappy Christmas.

Truthfully, you have no one to blame but yourself if you play FM drunk and the worst comes to pass. I know it's all fun, but you can't really complain can you? ;)

Archived