totally frustrating

why is it in my game (currently cardiff) every time after i've made my 3rd and final substitution a player gets injured,:mad: fair enough it might happen once or twice but its happened 4 times so far and im only in september its cost me a few points and its doing my nut in, anyone else had the same problem??

i dont mind the game its just daft little things like the above, but what gets me is nearly every fm when its released has the same problems and it takes 3/4 patches to sort them out, you would think once you see a problem fixed with a patch you wouldn't see the problem again

what gets me is nearly every fm when its released has the same problems and it takes 3/4 patches to sort them out, you would think once you see a problem fixed with a patch you wouldn't see the problem again

What problems are you seeing that are recurring?

You will probably have to adjust to a time wasting tactic in the last few minutes of a game or the AI will exploit you. Ive had the injury thing happen before too, I guess as players get tired later in the game they are more at risk to getting injured, I try save a sub till the 85th if only so i can use it to waste a bit of time.

why is it in my game (currently cardiff) every time after i've made my 3rd and final substitution a player gets injured,:mad: fair enough it might happen once or twice but its happened 4 times so far and im only in september its cost me a few points and its doing my nut in, anyone else had the same problem??

I have edited your thread title this time but please watch your language on the forums.

Archived