Patch 11.1 and Patch 11.2

After demo and patch 11.1 we see that there are a lot of bugs as matchday info widgets,set pieces creator or squad registration,national player bans exc... and ı want to say that ı dont want play this game with a lot of mistakes... ı am gonna wait patch 11.2..:mad:I hope it will come soon..

play it anyway to get used to the new stuff then start your proper save once 11.2 is out. :-)
Or play FM 2010 in the mean time, which is a good game as well and is fully patched.

main problem is you pay money for this game and the bugs is very big mistakes..ıf you play one month with the game time..you can easily see theses bugs...I wonder is there anyone plays the game for 1 week before sale...

I nearly bought this yesterday, but came here to check out the "low down" on it from the folks in the know (knowing that these titles always come out with annoying bugs). Seems it needs a fair bit of fixing as usual, so I'll wait until the next patch is out and probably save a few quid while I am at it.

FM2010 is a great game anyway, I can live with it for another few months...hopefully, everything will be sorted before Christmas.

The reality is that a new version has more bugs in the beginning. FM is a complex game. I do understand where you are coming from. I paid for the game as well and I currently don't play it. However, the past proves that SI eventually get things right. I believe they do what they can.

FM2011 isnt as bad as people are making it out to be. I have it installed and havent even got around to installing the patch yet. The only problem I have is with my Celtic team who cant score even in an empty net but thats probably more down to my tactical inabilities rather than the game.

FM2011 isnt as bad as people are making it out to be. I have it installed and havent even got around to installing the patch yet. The only problem I have is with my Celtic team who cant score even in an empty net but thats probably more down to my tactical inabilities rather than the game.

I agree. None of the bugs found so far have made me not want to play the game. At most to me they are an inconvenience. Nothing show stopping. Nothing unplayable.

The reality is that a new version has more bugs in the beginning. FM is a complex game. I do understand where you are coming from. I paid for the game as well and I currently don't play it. However, the past proves that SI eventually get things right. I believe they do what they can.

of course it is complex game but when you play play one hour this game you can see these bugs..I am not tailkng about hard to find bugs..

I don't agree that the bugs are show stopping. I am playing in the Spanish league, and yes the 2 yellow card bug is a bit annoying, but then it is the same for the AI as well - 2 yellow cards and their players are banned as well.

I think all of the issues I have encountered (players dissapering from highlights, yellow card rule, and french players banned from club friendly's) are just an annoyance. I am really liking this years game.

People making a mountain out of a molehill as usual. I've played about 6 or 7 hours and have not noticed any bugs whatsoever, apart from the obvious france ban thing, but it's only friendlies so hardly game breaking.

Although i do understand people want a bug free game. This game was £30, and things such as the yellow card issue should not be happening, and should be fixed ASAP.

After demo and patch 11.1 we see that there are a lot of bugs as matchday info widgets,set pieces creator or squad registration,national player bans exc... and ı want to say that ı dont want play this game with a lot of mistakes... ı am gonna wait patch 11.2..:mad:I hope it will come soon..

squad registration is ffine, i've never seen anything wrong with that. matchday info widgets ? what's wrong with those ? all fine for me. All I have heard is the national player bans and a few of set piece creator.

And 2nd patch wont be out till around mid December or just before christmas sorry.

of course it is complex game but when you play play one hour this game you can see these bugs..I am not tailkng about hard to find bugs..

'm currently up to early September 2010 and I have not seen 1 single bug in my current saved game.

Archived