Downloaded at 14.00 and already annoyed!!

I thought FM 2011 was supposed to have been the most BETA tested of all releases? So why am I annoyed by three of the most obvious grievances I've had with FM?

1. For some un-known reason every time the game gets to the tactics screen before a match it refuses to stick on the Formation view and stays on a Player view...I want to see the whole squad every time I get here not that one player!

2. Why can't i have a customised view that applies to all areas? I create one to view with my First Team...and then I have to create one for every single other team again and again?

3. When watching a game in TV mode, why doesnt the in-game widget stick to MY teams ratings? It changes depending on Home or Away...thats ridiculous!!

1 & 3 REALLY annoying.

Agreed... Never knew something like this could be **** me off so much. More annoying is when it happens when you're losing, and you're already frustrated as it is. I honestly think this should've been addressed in the patch. I'm not a coding genius, but I think it would have been an easy fix to add when compared to all the ME bugs that were addressed.

the game becomes more and more rushed every year. i hope this is not to satisfy inpatient gamers, or to maximise profits..

however although the game has many faults, what annoys me is the amount of people who complain constantly as if they have been badly done too. they act impatient all summer, whens the demo? whens the release? will it have torres scoring 50 goals a season cause i said so? whens the patch?... then when it is released.. they moan again because somethings wrong

SI need to take a good look at themselves and bring the game out only when its ready.. and not rush into bringing out patches to satisfy moaning people. patch 11.1 is already outdated because its full of bugs! rushed

Archived