Gameplay - too Attacking biased as always - football manager 2005 had it most real

Hey i am still in pre season in my game but just soooo many shots and a lot from long range, i know the game in general has opened up in real life but not like this.

You might as well not buy any defenders or Goalkeepers as they dont seem to make much difference, at least in football manager 2005 you would see the defenders keep stopping attacks and getting head or tackle and break up play.

I believe the whole point of a football game is to be realistic, some games you see on tv not exciting at all, with about 6 shots all game, not all of us want to be Man Utds, Chelseas etc.

Just wish that Injuries, Long Range shots and Defending would improve in the games, as every game since i think becoming better looking but less realistic, just becomes a bit frustrating when 25 mins into match and seen about 13 shots already, 80% from long range.

Ps why was the arrow taken out when being able to tell say defenders to have a set position but be able to put arrow backwards to inform him to make sure no one gets deeper than him.

Archived