FM2011 - Who scored your first goal?

I felt like putting my annoyance at the Spanish league suspension bug to one side and having a bit of fun with those, like me, who've decided to play anyway.

Just wondering who scored people's first goal on the new FM? Was it a screamer or a scrappy tap-in?

We could even expand it a little - who scored your first goal outright (i.e. in a friendly, assuming you scored in your friendlies!) and who scored your first competitive goal?

Mine was in league game with 'Fredrikstad Fotballklubb' in Norways first divison (Never heard of them? Niether had i since FM11!). 'Tegstrom' scored my first goal, one on one with keeper, slotted into the bottom right. Not bad i guess.

I allowed the game to pick a team for me so I've ended up with Annan Athletic in the Scottish Third Division. First goal came in our first friendly, away to Edinburgh City - a tap-in after a goalmouth scamble scored by David Cox.

Champions League Qualifier, I was Celtic against Fenerbahce. Romelu Lukaku chips the keeper from 30 yards. Then the game went & crashed on me :(

It more than likely crashed as your PC could not comprehend Lukaku playing for Celtic....and thats from a Celtic fan :)

My Annan team just scored my first competitive goal on FM2011 - Jordan Halsman, on loan from Motherwell, scoring the only goal in a surprise win at home to Dunfermline Athletic in the First Round of the League Cup.

First competitive goal was Vaclav Kadlec in a 4-1 victory over Newcastle, I'm Spurs. Smashed it in from 10 yards after beating the fullback and cutting in to the area. I out him in ahead of Defoe and Pav as he had a great pre-season, it paid off. :)

Archived