New DB error??

it is probably saying what he has won since you started the game / managing the club

it is not big big that ruins game

no it isnt because all other players have correct info from their whole careers and is it too much to ask the game to be correct when I have paid for it???

no it isnt because all other players have correct info from their whole careers and is it too much to ask the game to be correct when I have paid for it???

If you're so unhappy, take your game back and get a refund. Never buy FM again. The truth is that a game with so much data is guaranteed to have mistakes, it's not their fault.

When i read threads like this i can only presume one thing-the op is joking or is a WUM, ironically imitating all the other threads like this.

Is my sense of humour in tact? Did i get the joke? Or are you really this anal? I can't decide :D

not a joke and 'anal' its called wanting realism, if they cant be bio info right then remove it!!

it is probably saying what he has won since you started the game / managing the club

it is not big big that ruins game

It states 2010 which was last season.

I think what the OP was saying that with all the bugs in the game ect is annoying and now even simple things aren't correct. Lets face it, it's not the most polished FM with French bans, Spanish league suspension rule, Bayern and Leverkusen having NO 'B' team and stuff.

It states 2010 which was last season.

I think what the OP was saying that with all the bugs in the game ect is annoying and now even simple things aren't correct. Lets face it, it's not the most polished FM with French bans, Spanish league suspension rule, Bayern and Leverkusen having NO 'B' team and stuff.

on the game it is the first season it says he has won the c shield

A major bug is one which causes the game to fatally crash, this is not even classed as a bug but mearly a data error. Does his biography also note that he is a two timming, prostitute using over paid shrek lookalike, no. So take a chill pill and enjoy the game.

A major bug is one which causes the game to fatally crash, this is not even classed as a bug but mearly a data error. Does his biography also note that he is a two timming, prostitute using over paid shrek lookalike, no. So take a chill pill and enjoy the game.

haha, that's good :-)

I didnt call it a bug u idiot, the op title is db error. U r dumb

"I have found this and I am not getting p***** off now because of all the errors and bugs in the game and I am nearly about to take my copy of fm back!!! Look at rooneys career winners medals...."

Dumb is not reading your own thread properly in the first place. Are you P***** off or not, and your thread has mentioned bugs although yes, you are right this is an error. One final question are you about to take your copy back or nearly about to, or is it just nearly, there appears to be a sliding scale on your decision making, goodness knows how you actually bought the game in the first place.

As I mentioned before take a chill pill and enjoy the game.

Archived