SI Games you're ruining my GPA

I bought FM11 today and I'm hooked on the game, which always happens when a new FM games comes out.

The problem is that I have three papers to write and two tests to study for in the next two weeks. Seriously SI, how I'm a supposed to get good grades if this game comes out right before my finals week? If I fail my semester, can I declare my tuition to you guys?

Maybe I should have waited for Christmas to buy the game, but the temptation was too strong.

I bought FM11 today and I'm hooked on the game, which always happens when a new FM games comes out.

The problem is that I have three papers to write and two tests to study for in the next two weeks. Seriously SI, how I'm a supposed to get good grades if this game comes out right before my finals week? If I fail my semester, can I declare my tuition to you guys?

Maybe I should have waited for Christmas to buy the game, but the temptation was too strong.

Internet paper factories might be your friends. :p

• Administrators

I remember when I did my dissertation - I had to swear myself off FM for a whole week - was so difficult as I was Oxford Utd and had an UEFA Cup final to play. I used it as a reward to play after I'd finished.

I lost :(

I remember when I did my dissertation - I had to swear myself off FM for a whole week - was so difficult as I was Oxford Utd and had an UEFA Cup final to play. I used it as a reward to play after I'd finished.

I lost :(

Am I the only one who couldn't help chuckling?

Archived