How is the game so slow? £550 on a new laptop!

If your game is a digital download via steam you may have to verify integrity of game files.

I was having a problem with game speed with my game downloaded on steam and when I ran file verification it turned out I had over 100 missing game files, steam downloaded the missing files and fm11 runs smooth now.

• 4 weeks later...
If your game is a digital download via steam you may have to verify integrity of game files.

I was having a problem with game speed with my game downloaded on steam and when I ran file verification it turned out I had over 100 missing game files, steam downloaded the missing files and fm11 runs smooth now.

how do you do that?

Thanks for all the feedback guys. The prosessor is amd turion II dual core mobile processor P520. Tired it with the mains but still the same. Whats the best prosessor?

That's no powerhouse processor either. This is one of the few games that really benefits from quad-core processors when processing matches. You likely won't be able to, but look into overclocking that processor just a touch. It's probably locked in the bios, but worth a shot.

Sounds a little weird, even my old 1.6 ghz dual core Athlon x2 64 ran fm2011 and 2011 "smooth", but a little too slow after some handfulls of seasons.. Went with new laptop Intel I3 2.13ghz and 4 gb DDR3 1033 mhz ram! Really really great difference, 7 seasons without rushing took me 3 days ingame

Archived