Viiral's FM11 Contest *Win a Digital copy of FM11*

MrDLm.jpg

Yup! That's right.

I'm giving away a digital copy of FM11 to a lucky person.

Why? Cause this community rocks and i got a extra copy. (well code in this case)

The code works on steam.

How to win?

Post a screenshot of your favourite FM moment.

Rules:

You must not already own FM11

You must be able to run the FM11 Demo

You must have been at least slightly active on this forum, meaning post count must be above 0 :p

You must embed the screenshot! url

--

I will pick the winner in 1-2-3 days, depending on how many submit a screenshot ^_^

--

Good Luck

-----

Winner is Ishu

This Steam copy, I trust you will be gifting it to the winner via steam, right?

If you mean the code from your own boxed copy, then you'd also better be sending them the CD or otherwise disposing of it. You realise that using the CD copy and giving away the steam code is effectively buying one copy and pirating another?

This is the win teat i'm most prod of. Playing as Bath City in FM 2009, I got 'Boro in the 3rd round of the FA Cup. Managed to get a replay and from there is was history. Managed to score first, a nice through ball and a curled shot past the keeper. About ten minutes later, my heart jumped as a penalty was awarded and converted on 28 minutes. At that moment I was overjoyed, as my defense and keeper have absorbed crazy amounts of pressure. After the half even more pressure came upon us and, to my surprise, we were able to get one more on the counter attack. 3-0 to Bath City in the 72? Beaming. It wouldn't be a classic though without a come-back, right? 88 minutes 'Boro get a goal; and in my stubbornness I kept the tactics to attacking, and pushed tacking to hard. In the dieing moments of injury time Aaron Morris (on loan) conceded a penalty and it was converted by Alonso (King had missed for them in the first half). I feared the worst (they had really played out of their skins), losing the ball after the re-start, long ball to winger, cross to on coming forward. Thankfully, the whistle blew a couple of seconds after the re-start, thus brining about my most famous victory ever.

FamousFACupWin-1.jpg

Yes I can run the FM 2011 demo, am playing as Liverpool now, as their real life situation got me interested in managing them. Don't have FM 2011, and I lurk these here forums.

After being 2 - 0 up in 30 minutes, I was happy and confident of the win. Suddely Roy did something and BAM, they 0wned me. Couldn't do anything about it. Was totally shell-shocked and embarassed as my bro was LOLing at me. :mad:

liverpoolvmanutd.png

As this was a 2 leg affair, I did everything possible to ensure that dosn't happen again. Played my best possible team and researched into their team and tactics etc and made a tactic to counter theirs. Am proud to say this happened.

manutdvliverpool2.png

I was through on away goal :cool:.

Not too fussed about the cup but couldn't take that from Liverpool.

I meet all rules. (Thumbs up Smiley here)

I question the legitimacy of this thread, can you please get SI's approval to give away activation codes.

Why? Its a legit digital code for steam, bought from a digital game store ( greenmangaming.com )

Its like giving away a retail copy you never opened.

dartford20liverpool.jpg

At this stage my Dartford side was in League 1, we had spent the last few seasons charging up the table and I had signed most of my players as free transfers. One of these players was Gaetan Duthes from somewhere in France. He didn't adapt well to England and only managed a few goals in his first season. In 2015/16 though, he set the league on fire. One of his best moments of the season was knocking in a double against Liverpool in the FA Cup. We had already gotten to the 6th round and I thought we had gotten as far as we could go. Liverpool had thrown their reserves and a few youths into the side but they still looked like they would far outclass us. I wished the team luck and sent them out. My man Gaetan knocked in a double in between Liverpool peppering my goal, somehow my GK managed to keep a clean sheet. IIRC we got knocked out in the next round by a full-strength West Ham, but I still remember the numerous fist pumps that were made after the final whistle was blown.

I'm confused viiralx; do the entry conditions require your favourite FM moment from FM11 demo, or not? If not, why the need to be able to run the demo?

So you can run the actual game...

It would be a waste giving a copy of FM11 to a person with a system that is incapable of playing it.

I'm confused viiralx; do the entry conditions require your favourite FM moment from FM11 demo, or not? If not, why the need to be able to run the demo?

Maybe because he wants to make sure that if you are able to run the demo you will be able to run the full game, so he doesn't gives it to someone who won't be even able to play it?

EDIT: Oh didn't see JamesB post.

romawc.jpg

7-1 Win with Roma was one of my best moments, considering alot of my players scored in one match. 7 goals in one half too. Fans must have loved that one

Winning the League with my beloved West Ham

westhama.jpg

My Two favourite Moments in my Career

And the winner is

dum dum dum dum ...............

Ishu :cool:

Thx everybody for submitting pics, and congrats Ishu on winning.

Please pm me your steam info so I can add you and give you the code.

Archived