When is it out on PSP

problem is games firms dont seem to inform people of anything look at the gran turismo 5 fiasco,someone knows when these games come out but nobody seems to keep people up to date it is very frustrating all it does is make people not want to buy the games.

SI are different. Trust me about that I work very close to the FM Scene, have my own FMH fansite, talk to Marc regularly, have had contact with Miles via Twitter and spoke to Laurie from SEGA who manages the communities.

how are si different if my memory serves me correct the release date was the 5th november it is now the 13 th,ea when bringing games out give you the release date then it comes out,dont think people are interested in the game having bugs this should have been sorted out whilst game was being made how many times have they released this game,all people want to know now is can someone say if the 26th is the definate release date and stop all the secrecy.

how are si different if my memory serves me correct the release date was the 5th november it is now the 13 th,ea when bringing games out give you the release date then it comes out,dont think people are interested in the game having bugs this should have been sorted out whilst game was being made how many times have they released this game,all people want to know now is can someone say if the 26th is the definate release date and stop all the secrecy.

Wow you know nothing, SI posted saying the game was delayed due to a bug found during the Sony testing. They explained the bug being a problem with Italy and Brazil not passing 15 seasons and said they had to reburn and also fix the problem so they have delayed the game until the 26th.

I recommend you look around before slating SI as they have said the 26th is the release date.

Wow you know nothing, SI posted saying the game was delayed due to a bug found during the Sony testing. They explained the bug being a problem with Italy and Brazil not passing 15 seasons and said they had to reburn and also fix the problem so they have delayed the game until the 26th.

I recommend you look around before slating SI as they have said the 26th is the release date.

wow you cant read you idiot yes i do know about the bug obviously you are one of these that think you know it all but know nothing,in future mind your own business you complete prat,i can unlike you read what they have said and to me it is about communication not the bug being found so shut it pillock.

I did read and I would say you're the pillock as you obviously know little about programming if you think bugs don't just appear and just pop up. The fact you have to slander me sums you up nicely and the fact as I answered your post in which is littered in spelling mistakes and errors. You implied SI don't communicate like the others apparently don't and I responded so actually I can read and it was my buisness as you posted it on a public forum.

Also next time before calling me things you should look at what you have done compared to me seeing as I am the owner of the biggest FMH community which has over 200 members and provided downloads with tally over 1,000 downloads between them.

• SI Staff

Please chill chaps, we're doing the best we humanly can - we're also striving to be up front should something come up and cause our plans to change (hence the announcement about the release date changing).

I'm confident you'll all enjoy the game once its available; apologies its not available yet - but better it come out with that issue fixed than otherwise imho.

Release Date: November 26th

I did read and I would say you're the pillock as you obviously know little about programming if you think bugs don't just appear and just pop up. The fact you have to slander me sums you up nicely and the fact as I answered your post in which is littered in spelling mistakes and errors. You implied SI don't communicate like the others apparently don't and I responded so actually I can read and it was my buisness as you posted it on a public forum.

Also next time before calling me things you should look at what you have done compared to me seeing as I am the owner of the biggest FMH community which has over 200 members and provided downloads with tally over 1,000 downloads between them.

My god are you joking you actually have over 200 members and over 1000 downloads fantastic you sad little loser your parents must be so proud of you what a claim to fame sad act of the year 2010 well done,as for spelling all i need to spell is two words for you dick and head,finding it very hard to understand what you are saying because i dont speak the language of immature litttle idiots sorry about that,if you think your whole life is about si games well done give him a pat on the back,i have a lot more going on thanks anyway total *****.

My god are you joking you actually have over 200 members and over 1000 downloads fantastic you sad little loser your parents must be so proud of you what a claim to fame sad act of the year 2010 well done,as for spelling all i need to spell is two words for you dick and head,finding it very hard to understand what you are saying because i dont speak the language of immature litttle idiots sorry about that,if you think your whole life is about si games well done give him a pat on the back,i have a lot more going on thanks anyway total *****.

Wow you say I have no life yet you post that on an internet forum. Enough said. Espiecally as your spelling and grammar is that of a twelve year old seeing as you need to string a sentence together with a swear word. Now as Marc said, calm down.

m1234566778, Eastenders > Corrie :p.

Archived