steam stop telling me things when i playing

how do you stop steam for interfering in your game by telling me i have achieved this and that,, it annoys the hell out of me,, what the hell is wrong with them i am not 5 years old i dont need them saying well done you have sold a player, today has been a bad day SI makes buying a new game as much fun as been tortured by the cat of nine tales

I think you'll find most players find Steam achievements to be either a light amusement, perhaps even a small motivator, or at the worst, an irrelevant and harmless feature.

it makes me feel like slapping myself in the face every time i see it and that could become a real problem

You're right, it could become a real problem. I can only repeat ChewyFun's advice to you :)

i believe if you go steam options -> in-game -> untick the bock for steam community in game, that should/may fix it, as that is for the overlay which does the updates on acheivements...

what a small thing to go loon over :/

hey thanks MR Methman99 your a star. thats all a wanted some good info

Flippin eck its a tiny box, once you complete the acheivements you'll never see them again. Honestly the things complain make me laugh.

Nickj73 it ain't funny pal its like a buzzing noise to me that gets louder and louder every time i see this little pop up

I don't understand the problem, I can see it being annoying, but game-breaking???

Honestly, you'll find that achievements become less frequent fairly quickly- many are very easy and happen very soon into the game- after about a season or so they'll become much less frequent (though I guess this also depends on how good your team is).

how do you stop steam for interfering in your game by telling me i have achieved this and that,, it annoys the hell out of me,, what the hell is wrong with them i am not 5 years old i dont need them saying well done you have sold a player, today has been a bad day SI makes buying a new game as much fun as been tortured by the cat of nine tales

no offence but you are acting like a child tbh

Archived