I can never be arsed with opp. instructions or press conferences...

• Administrators

Personally I don't always use opp instructions - you can always ask the assistant or just wing it. Press Conferences - well that depends how good your assistant is at answering for you!

I have taken the bottom teams in England to become the best team in the world about quite a few times in the last few years, Never touching the opposition instructions so I think it's safe to say they dont make that much difference.

As for press confernce well , I think moral is quite important TBH so I have always done them, Even tho it's the only thing I'v been trying to get changed in FM for years I hate them that much.

I only make sure their central mids are marked out for oppo instructions on top of what the assman says. sometimes against top teams ill just put all mark out.

As for press conferences, only if i feel necessary(milestones etc) but otherwise i'll let the assman do it. and of course take note of what he says. from the start if i agree generally with what he is saying then i'll let him continue.

Archived