So. Many. Penalties.

You may need to switch your tackling to aggressive- I had a tactic on FM10 where tackling wasn't on aggressive and my team promptly began fouling like crazy, making fouls, and giving away penalties. When I switched the tackling to aggressive, this largely stopped.

My guess is that my players, since they were told not to tackle, let players get by them and made stupid tackles/tackles from behind as opposed to going after the players when they had a chance for a clean tackle.

You may need to switch your tackling to aggressive- I had a tactic on FM10 where tackling wasn't on aggressive and my team promptly began fouling like crazy, making fouls, and giving away penalties. When I switched the tackling to aggressive, this largely stopped.

My guess is that my players, since they were told not to tackle, let players get by them and made stupid tackles/tackles from behind as opposed to going after the players when they had a chance for a clean tackle.

As much as that sounds ridiculous, it is probably the problem. It's also probably due to having to play Elokobi due to me selling Ward, then Van Damme breaking his leg on September 2nd.

Archived