How long to play a season?

Hi All,

I haven't played the game since FM2008. The reason i stopped playing was because in FM2008 you could get through a season pretty quickly compared to FM2009/2010. I mostly use the commentry during the game rather than the graphical pitch. I don't want to have to spend weeks in order to get through a season.

I am wondering is FM2011 any faster? ( I have a very good spec PC so thats not the issue in case your wondering)

Thanks.

i guess it just depends, you could holiday until match play your game then holiday until your next match and it wouldnt take you very long at all. I prefer to watch the games and spend a lot of time with tactics training scouting and all of that so it takes me forever to do a season :)

Hi All,

I haven't played the game since FM2008. The reason i stopped playing was because in FM2008 you could get through a season pretty quickly compared to FM2009/2010. I mostly use the commentry during the game rather than the graphical pitch. I don't want to have to spend weeks in order to get through a season.

I am wondering is FM2011 any faster? ( I have a very good spec PC so thats not the issue in case your wondering)

Thanks.

It depends on your style of play, but if you ignore a lot of the newer features e.g get your assistant manager to attend press conference and handle team talks then you should be able to progress fairly swiftly.

Archived