Liga bbva, spain, two yellow cards leads suspension? Huge mistake sigames.

DJ9

Please know that you have become unreal La Liga of Spain with patch 11.1.

The Spanish players and fans need an explanation of those responsible if games.

The Spanish regulations sets out five yellow cards to be suspended.

Is it possible to change it using editor rather than waiting? cause they've made a couple mistakes so far. I feel they rushed it, probably wouldve been best to push release date of the patch back a few days and **** people off rather than rush it.

But then again, it probably wouldn't of been rushed if they weren't trying to fix the whole rusisa problem.

I actually refuse to start a game until its fixed :( Since i spend too much time setting up trainings, coaches etc just to start over when its fixed... playing around on the editor and cant find where I can modify rules yet :(

I actually refuse to start a game until its fixed :( Since i spend too much time setting up trainings, coaches etc just to start over when its fixed... playing around on the editor and cant find where I can modify rules yet :(

Isn't there a button near the top left which says "edit nation rules" or something like that?

WOah...

This is SERIOUSLY a game breaker for anyone that plays La LIga O_o

To be honest, I think this merits a 11.1.1 patch ASAP. Fortunately, it looks like a simple matter of fixing a single number, so I suppose we'll be getting a mini-patch or the like in not too long :3

Yes, I don't know how this might've occurred cause i am certain it wasnt an issue in the demo but i know the SI team knows about it. Its just a question of them patching it ASAP, because I even refuse to play in other leagues as I load the Spanish league and this would ruin the authenticity of outcomes.

Sat in work all day looking forward to playing. Then I hear about this. This bug makes the game unplayable for me as I hate playing without Spain loaded and I like to move around where I manage. Hope it's fixed soon.

Please know that you have become unreal La Liga of Spain with patch 11.1.

The Spanish players and fans need an explanation of those responsible if games.

The Spanish regulations sets out five yellow cards to be suspended.

Whilst I agree this is disappointing, I think some kind of understanding needs to go on here. SI didn't do it on purpose, its a mistake, they will undoubtedly hot fix it asap.

I think it's a disgrace the amount of hyperbole and melodrama thrown around these forums everyday.

totally agree.....I know this is a great game and all, but you wouldn't freak out and fire away emails at work like a crazy man if something went wrong, no to on a message board either!

Archived