Impending death of Swindon Postman !!!

The workd is likely to be one postmen short unless he turns up damn quick with my FM11. It's the 5th and I am FM11'less....

Damn you Play.com, Damn you Royal Mail

Stop posting about how much you are enjoying the game, some of us are still waiting for it to arrive.....so much for pre-ordering

The workd is likely to be one postmen short unless he turns up damn quick with my FM11. It's the 5th and I am FM11'less....

Damn you Play.com, Damn you Royal Mail

Stop posting about how much you are enjoying the game, some of us are still waiting for it to arrive.....so much for pre-ordering

awww fella, grab yourself a couple of beers and continue your fm10 game..........thats what I am doing until I sort my patch problem out!

I had to go and get it from my mums mate who bought it and then my mum gave her the money for it. So I went to get it to find that she wasn't at work then i went to her flat and she wasn't there and im still waiting to get it, starting to lose my patience.

postman pat and his oxford utd fan cat

stole your game

sorry that was bad and you probably aren't even a swindon town fan :D

judging by wiltshire bee i think that answers my question lol

Brentford Fan....only time you'll ever find me at the Country Ground is when they play us....and we are hopefully next week going to knock them out of the JPT at that very ground........that's them and my postman that are going to get knocked out.....!!!

can't you nip out and buy one locally and then return the late one still sealed?

it's definately an option......

I even downloaded the patch in preparation at midnight last night...

so Swindon Royal Mail....I'm leaving work at Heathrow dead on 5pm, so you have 1hr 30mins to get to my house before all hell breaks loose...

I ordered off play.com as well as I normally receive games when I pre order a day early, however, it's Friday and mine hasn't arrived either. I was worried it had got lost in the post but if yours hasn't arrived yet then i'm a little relieved to know it's just a case of it not being delivered yet. Bit annoyed that I had some free time from 3pm today to play it though!!!

Had a very bad experience with play.com regarding the launch of Wrath of the Lich king being 5 days late. Talked my mate into giving me one of his copies temporarily then.

Solution: Game store on my way home from work. It's activating on steam as a type. Woo.#

I know, you didn't want to hear that :p

I ordered off play.com as well as I normally receive games when I pre order a day early, however, it's Friday and mine hasn't arrived either. I was worried it had got lost in the post but if yours hasn't arrived yet then i'm a little relieved to know it's just a case of it not being delivered yet. Bit annoyed that I had some free time from 3pm today to play it though!!!

maybe it's Play then....like you, normally you get it day of release, but this year they've let us down. also looking at some of the prices others have been getting these for, I might use someone else next time as Play seem expensive in comparison and now they've screwed up on the delivery I'm going elsewhere.

not happy...!!...I will take solace in my crate of bulmers and perhaps a visit to the public house around the corner................for a few more.......

I might buy a cat, just so I can kick it when I get home.

Well according to Zavvi they haven't even dispatched my copy yet...I'm thinking of a phrase that sounds like ducking mooseless

My housemate ordered from Amazon but that hasn't turned up either. He's gone abroad for the weekend and said if his came first I could play it, but if Zavvi don't even send mine out till Saturday or later it seems a bit tight really...

with complete shock I returned home from my 2hr Friday night drive home to find my copy on the doorstep.....guess Royal Mail were reading this forum after oil...

unfortunately by then I agreed to take my wife out for the night....

oh well, do not disturb for the rest of the weekend now....

hope all the rest of you waiting for your play.com copies have yours now too...!!!

here we go again. !!

Jeez how old school am I? I went to a shop and paid cash for my game on the way home from work. No stress with downloads or postal staff....sometimes low tech is the best.

This. I talked my mum into taking me down to Game last night. £27.99 and the copy in your hands never fails :)

To let your credit/debit card details fall into the wrong hands.

What exactly do you base that on? Or is that just some ridiculous throw away comment with no evidence or reason? I've used them for 2 years, got my games cheaper and faster than anywhere else with no problems what so ever. Also, they haven't stolen money from me, which is obviously what you are incinuating.

Archived