Training doing my head in

Ok, so when I assign coaches to do different parts of training, (example. Pat Rice doing Attacking and Gerry Peyton doing GK) it's fine when I do it, but then I continue and go check it, it goes back to auto assigned, is tthere something that I am doing wrong?

DangerousDan

not sure mate but check settings and see if anything is set to auto assign?

not bothered about it myself as i just sign quality coaches and let them sort my training out all i do is match prep

Ok, so when I assign coaches to do different parts of training, (example. Pat Rice doing Attacking and Gerry Peyton doing GK) it's fine when I do it, but then I continue and go check it, it goes back to auto assigned, is tthere something that I am doing wrong?

DangerousDan

I noticed the same problem with the 'demo'. I am assuming that you are using the full game. I don't know if it is something that SI are aware of, though.

Ok that's good. It's basically a 'safety' check to make sure every area is covered, otherwise players will become unhappy. Quite often when a member of staff left your club, people would forget to replace his assignments and end up with a lot of unhappy players. We're looking to make some tweaks to make this more logical for a future patch though.

Archived