Extremely slow?

Have been playing FM11 for 5 hours 20mins now, with Hull City, and i have just reached 30th Octocter in game date.

I'm running the main four English leagues as well as the top division in Spain and Italy, with medium database selected.

My laptop spec - Processor AMD Athlon X2 Dual Core 1.90ghz

4 GB RAM

32 bit

I'm just wondering if anyone feels that my game is running at an abnormally slow rate? Finding it almost unplayable as i am getting nowhere with my season. Any insight would be appareciated.

Cheers.

Have been playing FM11 for 5 hours 20mins now, with Hull City, and i have just reached 30th Octocter in game date.

I'm running the main four English leagues as well as the top division in Spain and Italy, with medium database selected.

My laptop spec - Processor AMD Athlon X2 Dual Core 1.90ghz

4 GB RAM

32 bit

I'm just wondering if anyone feels that my game is running at an abnormally slow rate? Finding it almost unplayable as i am getting nowhere with my season. Any insight would be appareciated.

Cheers.

I thinks thats pretty quick mind you when I play I am very through and look at details

From what i can remember it was one and a half star. Although im sure it was less then this on FM10, and i used to finish season in around 15 hours on average. Got nothing but praise for the game at moment, just feel it may become a bit tiresome if seasons were taking hours and hours. I may just be expecting quicker speeds which aren't possible.

From what i can remember it was one and a half star. Although im sure it was less then this on FM10, and i used to finish season in around 15 hours on average. Got nothing but praise for the game at moment, just feel it may become a bit tiresome if seasons were taking hours and hours. I may just be expecting quicker speeds which aren't possible.

One and a half stars is quite low - I think you may have been a bit over ambitious with the number of players and leagues you loaded.

Also as new features are added to the game I have found it takes me more time to get through the season, not because it is "slower" but because there is more to do.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this but I am also having problems, My processor is a Intel core I5, GHz 3.20 and ive got 8 gig ddr3 ram and I am running windows 7 64-bit. Now I played last years version with about 4/5 leagues on a full sized database with a lot of graphics attached and the game ran super quick. This years addition running one league in a small database is around 2 and a half stars and running one league large database is only half a star. Is this some sort of 64bit, 32bit malfunction or do I need to install something or am a just missing a vital computer component to run games. Thank you

The demo was fast and responsive for me, hopefully the full game remains the same and doesn't develop the horrid unresponsiveness of FM10.

However OP, your processor is very, very low end and I would suggest that is the cause of your in game slowness.

Network game in two leagues one of us plays on friday other on saturday, (ticking the same day fixture box doesnt work) But we have played for 6-7 hours and with one crash so had to replay 3 games, but date is spetember 1st. 4.5 stars performance. 10 leaagues. I think its running about one month behind to normal so plrobably 3 months slower a season

I'm at 100% cpu usage 24/7 using about 14 leagues and only one playable and large database.

Specs..

------------------

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 11/5/2010, 17:44:08

Machine name: JOSH-PC

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_rtm.090713-1255)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

System Model: M68M-S2P

BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG

Processor: AMD Athlon II X2 240 Processor (2 CPUs), ~2.8GHz

Memory: 4096MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 3328MB RAM

Page File: 2052MB used, 9369MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

User DPI Setting: Using System DPI

System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)

DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled

DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 32bit Unicode

NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS graphics card.. I'm not even using 3D and its lagging so much atm.. only Chrome + MSN running in background.. please help..

Archived