Russian 11.1 patch update

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's a big difference between the words "no" and "know" btw. You're probably aware of it even in Russia, so please try to use it.

I have serious doubts that he is from russia. If you look at his previous posts they sound way too "english". Cmon...what kind of russian uses the word cheeky.

Well I think the patch is a great update to what was a pretty awesome demo! And now FMRTE have released their new version of their software... HAPPY DAYS!! :D

Do you guys not think its unfair not to release a Russian patch for those who genuinely bought their Russian version of the game on account of a few cheapskates who torrented the joint? I say this cos I've got a few Russian mates, and they're non too pleased lol

I do not know what the grounds were not to make a patch for the Russian version of the game, but it's terrible.

The game is published in Russia, officially the first year, the largest Russian fan site of the game, many people write that they can not buy the game because it is already sold out in many places, the excitement is very great.

And what we get after waiting for this game? And we get what we have shown the middle finger.

And in answer to the question - when will the patch, we get the answer - when it's ready, there's even an approximate date or time is called.

I have looked at the reaction for example in Germany, if they would have this happen ...

• Administrators

Hopefully it'll be with you soon. We've had a few issues but hope to have it with you as soon as we can. Sorry for the delay and as soon as there is any news we will let you know. Thanks.

Hopefully it'll be with you soon. We've had a few issues but hope to have it with you as soon as we can. Sorry for the delay and as soon as there is any news we will let you know. Thanks.

What issues are you referring to? Is there any difference between English and Russian box versions except language file?

Bring your own petrol then because you couldn't afford ours and you'll get stuck at Dover:D

We developed a special attack tactics 4-4-2 diamond. We do not need petrol ;)

p.s. Never thought that I would flood on englishspeakers forum :)

Bring your own petrol then because you couldn't afford ours and you'll get stuck at Dover:D

Our tanks ride on diesel fuel. :) But we are not fascists, without a declaration of war is not going to attack. :)

p.s. Never thought that I would flood on englishspeakers forum :)

Yes. Forgive us for the flood. We would have played, but without the patch does not want to start.

Our tanks ride on diesel fuel. :) But we are not fascists, without a declaration of war is not going to attack. :)

maybe....but maybe will going without declaration...because pf our anger, and lost patience waiting a specific russian patch

maybe....but maybe will going without declaration...because pf our anger, and lost patience waiting a specific russian patch

So, that's how the third world war will start ? Because of a FM patch ? :p

Damn, please consider France as neutral I want to finish my game ! :D

So, that's how the third world war will start ? Because of a FM patch ? :p

Damn, please consider France as neutral I want to finish my game ! :D

oh, yeah! it's main reason))) France as a neutral? Don't think so...only as an ally)) and reason for that - french people like russian bears)

I'm not interested because of what they do to a special Russian patch, because of the language or even because of something.

Why am I buying a license disk, to sit still and do not know how many days to wait for a special Russian patch will be released?

In Russia there is no patch, Spain managed to make the ugly rules of disqualification.

I think hardly be wrong if we call this patch a failure for most long-standing history of football manager.

And of course, now we will write again that the patch will be released soon soon, and when it will come soon, after an hour or after 5 days we do not want no one to talk.

With all my respect to SI, please, give us some information about Russian patch release time and date. It's information could help us to decide, wait to patch, or start new game without it. Thanks beforehand

What's there to wait for? If you want to play it, play it! It's pretty playable right out of the box for my liking. You will be able to continue with your save after patch anyway.

I just want some clarification on the topic, because my mate has boxed russian version and I can't wait to try LAN with him.

I have russian third party also but I'm playing in english language , in fact I have patched the game with current 11.1 patch without problem. Does it mean I'm gonna have some in-game problems later?

I doubt you will. There isn't much difference between the two versions in the first place or so I heard.

With all my respect to SI, please, give us some information about Russian patch release time and date. It's information could help us to decide, wait to patch, or start new game without it. Thanks beforehand

I say go play now. 11.1 is not without its fair share of new and annoying bugs (especially, but not limited to, if you have french players in your team or you play in the La Liga). Play the 11.0 now until a new hotfix comes along because it could still be a few days. They may even wrap the hotfix and the "special" Russian 11.1 patch altogether. There's no point waiting for it now.

Sorry but SI will never announce things like hot fixes until they're tested and ready to go, and giving estimates is just inviting even more angry people than we have now if the "estimate" isn't met.

They are ignoring lesser things like weekends, families, etc to get this done as quickly as possible but even a small fix has to be properly tested and it's time consuming.

They could like other developers announce that at 1200 they'll make an announcement about making an announcement announcing nothing much but they prefer only to announce definites:D

So please hang in there, any delay is because it's entirely necessary and you'll all know it's ready to roll pretty much as soon as SI do.

I'm not interested because of what they do to a special Russian patch, , because of the language or even because of something.

Why am I buying a license disk, to sit still and do not know how many days to wait for a special Russian patch will be released?

In Russia there is no patch, Spain managed to make the ugly rules of disqualification.

I think hardly be wrong if we call this patch a failure for most long-standing history of football manager.

And of course, now we will write again that the patch will be released soon soon, and when it will come soon, after an hour or after 5 days we do not want no one to talk.

Blame 1C and buy from Steam.) Heh.

Archived