Computer Performance rating 1 star?

Hi all.

Got the game yesterday from Shopto so couldn't play it via steam. So decided to first of all install it from the disk. I'd played with the data editor and started a game with my creations, all leagues in Eng and Wales medium db. Had a 3.5 perfomance rating and 5 star speed. Then when Steam was available installed it from there (after uninstalling the original) and used the same setup to start a game. Strangely all star ratings are now 1 or half a star (can't quite remember). Is this a issue with the patch or Steam or what? My computer performance can't change so quickly over a period of 2 hours. And it more than meets the min specs.

Yea, I had the same thing happen to me. My ratings have been shot down, but it makes no difference. I still run the 3D in full and have the usual default leagues setup + a couple more and it runs perfectly. The graphics on the 3D engine this year round are a great improvement, and regardless of what stars the game shows, and having vSync forced on my card, FRAPS displays a constant 60fps with now dips at all. I think it's just a bug which no doubt will be ironed out.

Not the first time theres been a bug in the performance ratings - I upgraded recently (can be viewed in the system specs thread, lets just say core i5 and 6gig ram) and I get 2stars with Spain Italy England Wales and Germany on playable. Not even lowest leagues on a Medium DB. 2 stars? The game runs at blistering speed. No issues at all! Star rating is just always broken :p

Archived