language error after patch

Hello everybody, I bought the boxed version of the game, installed the official 11.1 patch but now, game can't recognize anymore the old language files, so I'm forced to play FM in english, despite I still had italian,french,german ltc file working before patching..

I know, i might play it in english, but I'd rather use italian

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english

• Administrators

Where did you download the patch?

and could you see the languages before you installed the patch - full version, not the demo?

Let me know, thanks.

Hello everybody, I bought the boxed version of the game, installed the official 11.1 patch but now, game can't recognize anymore the old language files, so I'm forced to play FM in english, despite I still had italian,french,german ltc file working before patching..

I know, i might play it in english, but I'd rather use italian

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english

I got the same problem, let me try to explain

I´m active at the german community to translate the English language into german.

At the demo and at 11.0.0 I tootk the origin english.ltc, copied it and renamed it into german.ltc, that worked and so I was able to use the events.cfg, which is already translated by us.

After patching into 11.1.0 (donloaded at http://www.footballmanager.com/index.php?p=patches ) the copied language "german" isn´t available anymore.

Archived