MacBook Air Questions

Hi there,

Im not a tech expert so I hope these q's don't sound too stupid.

1) I've just got one of the MBA with Flash drive (no optical drive) - Can i just buy and install the game using Steam without having to purchase a physical CD?

2) If so - do I even have the required specs to run the game and if so what sort of performance can I expect. I have the small 11.6inch with 128GB & 2GB HD.

Cheers,

Bill

Hi there,

Im not a tech expert so I hope these q's don't sound too stupid.

1) I've just got one of the MBA with Flash drive (no optical drive) - Can i just buy and install the game using Steam without having to purchase a physical CD?

2) If so - do I even have the required specs to run the game and if so what sort of performance can I expect. I have the small 11.6inch with 128GB & 2GB HD.

Cheers,

Bill

1. Yes, absolutely.

2. The RAM is a little low, but if you only run a few countries/leagues you shouldn't have any problems to be honest.

Im thinking about an 11.6 inch macbook air as I travel a lot and it would be perfect for me if it could run FM on it. Im sure theres a few other people out there thinking along the same lines and as yet no real info from someone actually playing FM on a macbook air (well i cant find any!)

So if youve got the time could you post again to let us know how you get on?

Archived