French Players Banned from Club Friendlies?

French players with 'bans': (Remember they will only miss friendly games - not league matches)

Ribéry" "France" 4

Anelka" "France" 19

Evra" "France" 6

Toulalan" "France" 2

Lloris" "France" 1

Mandanda" "France" 1

Sagna" "France" 1

Réveillère" "France" 1

Abidal" "France" 1

Gallas" "France" 1

Planus" "France" 1

Squillaci" "France" 1

Diaby" "France" 1

Diarra" "France" 1

Malouda" "France" 1

Gourcuff" "France" 3

Valbuena" "France" 1

Govou" "France" 1

Cissé" "France" 1

Gignac" "France" 1

Clichy" "France" 1

French players with 'bans': (Remember they will only miss friendly games - not league matches)

Ribéry" "France" 4

Anelka" "France" 19

Evra" "France" 6

Toulalan" "France" 2

Lloris" "France" 1

Mandanda" "France" 1

Sagna" "France" 1

Réveillère" "France" 1

Abidal" "France" 1

Gallas" "France" 1

Planus" "France" 1

Squillaci" "France" 1

Diaby" "France" 1

Diarra" "France" 1

Malouda" "France" 1

Gourcuff" "France" 3

Valbuena" "France" 1

Govou" "France" 1

Cissé" "France" 1

Gignac" "France" 1

Clichy" "France" 1

i know the french team have international bans but why does that stop him playing friendlies for me with man utd?

will he definately be able to play my league games?

i know the french team have international bans but why does that stop him playing friendlies for me with man utd?

will he definately be able to play my league games?

Yes he will, hopefully we'll get news of a fix before too long.

If you go to the editor and look at Evra he is banned for 6 matches, but has no selection highlighted to which matches he is banned. To stop this happening you need to select Inernational matches. Then if you use the saved DB you'll be sound.

Ribéry" "France" 4

Anelka" "France" 19

Evra" "France" 6

Toulalan" "France" 2

Lloris" "France" 1

Mandanda" "France" 1

Sagna" "France" 1

Réveillère" "France" 1

Abidal" "France" 1

Gallas" "France" 1

Planus" "France" 1

Squillaci" "France" 1

Diaby" "France" 1

Diarra" "France" 1

Malouda" "France" 1

Gourcuff" "France" 3

Valbuena" "France" 1

Govou" "France" 1

Cissé" "France" 1

Gignac" "France" 1

Clichy" "France" 1

So just going into the editor and changing the ban to international only for each player will resolve this issue? Also how does this effect the national side i.e will the game/manager call up other players to replace the banned players or will they suffer from a lack of players

Why is everyone so in need of a hotfix? Fix it yourself it's not hard and will take about 5 mins. Probably less time than logging in here and moaning!

I don't want to. If I remove them ban, then they will be able to play for France too, which I don't want.

No he won't be. read dazbowski's post above.

You can go into the editor and specify which matches Evra is banned from. At the moment nothing is set, if you set it to international then he remains banned for international matches but not Man Utd's

You can go into the editor and specify which matches Evra is banned from. At the moment nothing is set, if you set it to international then he remains banned for international matches but not Man Utd's

so i would have to start a new game??

Ok, so no risk of game crashing etc due to edited DB?

as soon as the players suspensions are finished is this the end of the problem?, or if they or other players get suspended on an international will they miss friendlies in future seasons. does anyone know yet?

It's a data issue more than a bug by the looks of things so it shouldn't happen after the original suspensions have been served.

I know, but you when someone is having problems they always ask did you edit anything etc...

Oh ok - well I use the editor every year and have never had any problems with it. And with small changes such as these bans, i'm sure you'll be fine.

I've made the changes already - takes a couple of mins.

Oh ok - well I use the editor every year and have never had any problems with it. And with small changes such as these bans, i'm sure you'll be fine.

I've made the changes already - takes a couple of mins.

Cheers mate. If they don't fix I guess I will after I receive the game.

Archived