Mac FM11 Unexpectedly Quitting

Hey,

I ordered the mac FM11 on steam, and it downloaded okay, and is patched, but everytime I load it, the game unexpectedly quits every time, before the app even loads properly. I don't even get to the SI Games screen. I've tried restarting my computer, and the demo worked fine, so idk what's wrong. Any ideas?

Hey,

I ordered the mac FM11 on steam, and it downloaded okay, and is patched, but everytime I load it, the game unexpectedly quits every time, before the app even loads properly. I don't even get to the SI Games screen. I've tried restarting my computer, and the demo worked fine, so idk what's wrong. Any ideas?

Could you post the crash information?

Hey,

You may need to try reinstalling on STEAM.

First of all, do the following:

- Right-click on "Football Manager 2011" from the STEAM library and select "Properties" from the pop-up menu.

- From the dialog box that appears, select the "Local Files" tab.

- From here select "VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CACHE..."

This may take a little while, but it will check your installation. Once complete, try running the game.

If you still have problems, repeat the process but this time select "DELETE LOCAL GAME CONTENT..." and download and reinstall the game again.

If any files didn't download corruptly or were corrupted, this could cause the game not to run.

- Right-click on "Football Manager 2011" from the STEAM library and select "Properties" from the pop-up menu.

This may take a little while, but it will check your installation. Once complete, try running the game.

If you still have problems, repeat the process but this time select "DELETE LOCAL GAME CONTENT..." and download and reinstall the game again.

If any files didn't download corruptly or were corrupted, this could cause the game not to run.

Could i get some help cos i Right-click on "Football Manager 2011, i tried lots of times and it always launch the game, i'm in MacBook and i have no mouse.Who can i uninstall the game?

Thanks! The first one didn't work, but re-installing did! Many thanks!

Thank you s33r you're a life saver.

No worries on my Mac I've set, in preferences, that two fingers on the trackpad and a click acts as right click.

Thanks! The first one didn't work, but re-installing did! Many thanks!

Glad to hear it's all work, enjoy FM11 :thup:

Archived