Why isnt this fixed??!?!?!

After the demo there were some people including me complaining\pointing out that the 2D classic was lagging but the new 2D and the 3D didnt.

So SI said that this will be fixed and so i bought the game downloaded the patch and the same problem exsist!!! I cant play the 2D classic cus it lags too much but i can play the 3D??

The game is basically forcing me to use the 3D event though i dont want too!! Why did i pay for a game that maybe i can play after the second update in a few months !!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

What graphics card do you have and what settings do you have on it? It may not be the fact the graphics card is incapable of running it, but the settings may not be right. Sometimes my ATI 3rd party software doesn't start up, and with some games like FM this can leave vertical sync on, which on a monitor of my size can cause tearing which looks an awful lot like lag in the match engine, perhaps this isn't the problem and it could indeed be FM itself but with such a vaguely detailed post of the problem it has to be asked. If it was an issue you wanted SI to fix, it would be far more beneficial if you went the extra mile and provided information such as which kind of highlights it seems more frequent on if any, as well as any of your own attempts to adjust video settings in the game, your gfx card, your resolution, your refresh rate, whether vertical sync is enabled/disabled and if the game is running in windowed mode or not. The chance some of these have an impact is small to none, but the more refined and informative your post is, the quicker a solution could be, because right now the solution is to try adjusting each one, one at a time to then give that information back just to verify it is actually the game.

Archived