The attribute colours

Does anyone know how to change the attribute colours on the default dark skin?

I know how to change the colours for custom skins but not for the default one.

Its easy but I cant seem to find the skins file. You can change the attribute colors in that file.

Its easy but I cant seem to find the skins file. You can change the attribute colors in that file.

The skins file is in the game's data folder: skins.fmf But you should extract it with Resource Archiver first in order to be able to make any changes in skins.

• SI Staff

The best way to do it is to create a new skin where the only change is the colour of the attributes. You can base this on either the dark or light skin (whichever you prefer)

You can download base skins to get you started in the Skinning Hideout.

We should hve all the information and details in the Skinning Hideout at some point today. To edit attribute colours you need to have a 'base skin' to edit the files of. As the dark skin was only released last night with the patch we're working on creating one as we speak. I'll post a link once it's sorted.

well, i took the liberty to upload colored attributes[red-yellow-green] for the default dark skin, just extract to documents/sports interactive/football manager 2011/skins and select 'Colored Attributes(dark)' ingame as skin. As this is my first attempt please someone verify it works [can't test it, because i edited skins.fmf on my game], but it should work fine. Here is the download link at megaupload, filesize 2,6kb:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q1UODKA5

well, i took the liberty to upload colored attributes[red-yellow-green] for the default dark skin, just extract to documents/sports interactive/football manager 2011/skins and select 'Colored Attributes(dark)' ingame as skin. As this is my first attempt please someone verify it works [can't test it, because i edited skins.fmf on my game], but it should work fine. Here is the download link at megaupload, filesize 2,6kb:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q1UODKA5

Yes it does, very nice - thank you Linie!!!

Archived