Kenan Kodro .. 30 appearance,50+ goal

A bought him as well for my milan side at 16 had him tutored by gilardino so he likes the ball into feet and plays with back to goal. Have to say at 17 he's stats were far more impressive for me than what you have. He had 17 finishing and first touch and 16 heading. will post he's stats soon.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by philly85:

how do u get ur players to tutor others? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No text speak please mateicon_smile.gif

To get a player to tutor another, go to the player who you want to be tutored interection screen. From there its easy.

So if you want Kolo Toure to tutor Havard Nordtveit, go to Nordtveit's profile and select one of the options.

Hope this helps

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ihsaan:

My scouts say he will not be a worthwhile signing. What do yours say? Are they just wrong? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who are your current strikers? How good are your scouts (JPA + JPP)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SCIAG:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ihsaan:

My scouts say he will not be a worthwhile signing. What do yours say? Are they just wrong? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who are your current strikers? How good are your scouts (JPA + JPP) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Adebayor/Eduardo/Van Persie/Walcott up front. It's something like 16/18 for JPA/JPP.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jedzo:

WHAT TEAM DOES HE START WITH PLEASE TELL ME!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He plays for real socidad (sp?)

I think you have to load spanish leagues for him to be on your game.

• 6 months later...
Question about tutoring guys, say I have him being tutored by Iaquinta and the tutoring ends well, should I get him back with him again or have him tutored by someone else?

Basically I want to know if it helps to keeo having huim tutored by the same player or is it just a waste of time?

Basically a young player will have his stats improve as he trains and develops. The way they develop is a bit random. Setting him to be tutored by a player means they the stats will increase in a weighted fashion, in essence becoming more similar to the player who is tutoring him, especially the technical and mentality stats. So switching the tutoring player does not make too much sense, since his stats will not increase faster, but will be spread out all over the place as first he tries to become like Iaquinta, then like Trezeguet, then like Amauri etc.

Basically pick a player you want your kid to emulate, and set him to be tutored by him.

young players who can jump can do a lot in reserves league but they usually get lost in the higher level. i had a turkish guy called batuhan (heading 19 jumping 19) at age of 18 he did wonders in reserves but he was lacking some key attributes such as speed and mentality to play at next level. he ended up being a end of bench guy. so dont count on that tpe of guys a lot.

Archived