Lost Contract!!!

Surely the back button would take you back?

honestly it didnt. i had just had the contract offer accepted and wanted to check out the players stats for a last time (had offered jack rodwell 50K a week) so i clicked over to either his profile or scout report then tried to go back but it didnt take me back to the contract offer screen.

ive been playing FM since CM2 and im a BSc in computer science so its not like im some FM ****** either.

honestly it didnt. i had just had the contract offer accepted and wanted to check out the players stats for a last time (had offered jack rodwell 50K a week) so i clicked over to either his profile or scout report then tried to go back but it didnt take me back to the contract offer screen.

ive been playing FM since CM2 and im a BSc in computer science so its not like im some FM ****** either.

It should be in news then deffo?

nope! went to the players profile and it wouldnt let me withdraw the transfer offer from there even so i had to go to my transfer/offer history and withdraw the offer from there!!

When you get to offer a player the contract it comes in your news, so surley it should be there?

If not, then FM became magician!

I had a same problem in my save, I went to check the Finance of the club that offered me a contract. Pressed space bar expecting me to take me back to the must respond screen like previous versions. The game counted with the contact offer apparently being "accepted" yet gain no control of the club. The problem only fixed itself when after two months I re-added my profile from the game and then retired the one with this supposed accepted contract with Havant & Waterlooville.

I had a same problem in my save, I went to check the Finance of the club that offered me a contract. Pressed space bar expecting me to take me back to the must respond screen like previous versions. The game counted with the contact offer apparently being "accepted" yet gain no control of the club. The problem only fixed itself when after two months I re-added my profile from the game and then retired the one with this supposed accepted contract with Havant & Waterlooville.

I had this exact same problem, I posted a thread about it, it's about 10-15 threads below this one, it's titled "I have just encountered a huge bug"

Really not happy because I had to start all over again.

Archived