I just bought the game and I can't install it help!!!

Thanks Neil I tried that but it didn't change anything. I also looked in App Data/Roaming/Sports Interactive and I deleted everything in it but it won't let me delete a folder called Installer Launcher I managed to delete its contents but when I try to delete the folder it says "Could not find this item" I dont know if this is anything to do with it I also tried setting up a new user account which didn't work either. I really don't want to reformat my computer but I'm running out of patience

I wouldn't take as drastic a step as reformatting just yet Van Noose.

What is actually happening when you install the game, did it get to "Game is being configured for your system" and then you stopped it?

What sort of system are you trying to install on?

I'm trying not to Steve but I can't think of what else i can do.

No I'm not even getting that far as I said the install anywhere app starts loads to 100% then disappears nothing else happens after that.

My system is Windows 7 64 bit , 3.06 Ghz Intel Extreme core duo 2, 4 Gb RAM, 512 MB ATI Radeon 4650HD

Ok, are you on an administrator account?

It's odd the install anywhere stops when it tries to start up the SI installer, this suggests to me something is stopping it from doing so, I'd suggest making sure any firewalls/anti virus are disabled when you next try to install.

Don't worry about the installer launcher file, it's worth clearing the game off the rest of your system just in case, then restart and try again.

Folders to clear:

c:/program files/sports interactive/Football manager 2011

c:/<username>/AppData/Roaming/Football Manager 2011

c:/program data/sports interactive/Football Manager 2011

Alternatively have you tried installing with Steam? If you install steam separately you will be able to activate the game using the CD Key.

Archived