Question concerning Press Conferences

May have missed this somewhere, but I would like to know, do all questions risk having an effect from Press Conferences now?

In previous versions, you could answer 20 questions, but only one per conference would have any actual effect somewhere within the game world (ie. other than the question - aka, the focal point - shown on the news item, all the others have zero bearing on player/club/fan morale or opinions)

I'm hoping this has been changed where all questions within a single interview can have an effect, not just a single one

Thus far, the news items look the same, so I'm thinking that it might be the same as before, but I'm hoping somebody is able to prove otherwise, or interviews/conferences are simply a waste again imo

May have missed this somewhere, but I would like to know, do all questions risk having an effect from Press Conferences now?

In previous versions, you could answer 20 questions, but only one per conference would have any actual effect somewhere within the game world (ie. other than the question - aka, the focal point - shown on the news item, all the others have zero bearing on player/club/fan morale or opinions)

I'm hoping this has been changed where all questions within a single interview can have an effect, not just a single one

Thus far, the news items look the same, so I'm thinking that it might be the same as before, but I'm hoping somebody is able to prove otherwise, or interviews/conferences are simply a waste again imo

Exatcly what I want to know. Was planning to start such a thread.

I'd be quite annoyed if it's the same as previous versions, especially since they've made such a big deal about a huge revamp of the system

in my own opinion, if it does the operate the same then that revamp was a complete waste of time, afterall, it would be better from a gameplay point of view to simply ask the focal point and that's is, as the rest of the questions are simply a waste of time

Edit: I would say, sure keep the news items the way it is, the media tend to get hung up on silly little points as they have small minds and memories

But at least let all the other questions still have a chance of having an effect (good or bad) within the gameworld

Eg. If you completely beat into your GK for a mistake, he is going to react somehow, not act like it never happened because it wasn't "the focal point"

Archived