FM Add ons for MAC

I was just wondering if anyone could take a minute or two to talk me through how to install Logo's, Kit add ons etc in to my game.

I use a Mac and I've downloaded the packs and then done the following;

Sports Interactive > Football Manager 11 > Graphic's (folder which I created from scratch) > Logo's (which I also created from scratch)

Once the packs have downloaded, the Logo pack for example I have then moved it in to the Logo folder, I've then gone in to the game and gone;

Preferences > Display & Sound > Unticked Skin Cache (Told to this on one of the download packs) > Reload Skin > Confirm.

But nothing seems to happen.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks.

I'm also on a mac, and I'm having the same troubles getting logos/faces added.

There also doesn't seem to be any editor for mac through steam.

I wish the latter point could have been disclosed, I would have reconsidered how I purchased this years product, I had no problems last year for mac w/ eSellerate.

Please troubleshoot this, thanks.

I'm also on a mac, and I'm having the same troubles getting logos/faces added.

There also doesn't seem to be any editor for mac through steam.

I wish the latter point could have been disclosed, I would have reconsidered how I purchased this years product, I had no problems last year for mac w/ eSellerate.

Please troubleshoot this, thanks.

Editor can be found in - Finder > Your User > Library > Application Support > Steam > SteamApps > Common > Sports Interactive > Tools > Editor

I can't help with kit packs etc (although would love to know the answer being a fellow Mac user!), but I bought FM11 from Steam and I DO have the Editor. In Finder, select [Your Computer] (usually your name) - Library - Application Support - Steam - SteamApps - Common - Football Manager 2011 - Tools - Editor.

Archived