Esellerate for Mac

Hello everyone !

I have some questions about the eSellerate version :

- Can we play outline (without an Internet connection) ?

- Will the updates be available from eSellerate or directly from SI ?

- Do we receive a "volume license key" (or something like that) with the eSellerate version ? How could I activate the full version ?

- Why is this version better than Steam?

Thank you in anticipation for your answers !

A Frenchman ("FM" player since CM99/00...)

Help!

I just downloaded the esellerate version via torrent in the link given in the topic. It has something called 'setup' in it, with a logo that looks like the normal hard drive logo, but with a blue circle in the middle with a wrench wrapped around it. No matter how much I click on it, it wont open! Can anyone help?

Gate2 - Thanks for the answer, appreciated.

Romain - yes, you can play offline. i don't know if it will update automatically like steam does, but it does let you know when an update (patch) is available. i used it a few years ago and I prefer it to steam because you don't have to have the steam application in the background running, so it uses less battery on my laptop. yes, you do receive a "volume license key" once you pay and you use this key to activate the game.

herecomethefuzz - it sounds like a bad download. i would delete it from my computer and download it again. maybe do a regular download this time instead of torrent. torrent never worked for me... hope you figure it out.

Thank you very much for your answer pandemonium !

Actually I was not able to wait and I have already bought the game this morning by eSellerate.

It works without any problem, I received the serial number and the game has been activated.

The battery of my laptop definitively prefer this solution rather than Steam !

So, on my MacBook, eSellerate was an excellent choice to buy FM11. Now I can enjoy the game more than the only 6 months of the demo, the editor and all the pleasures of FM !

Thanks again for your help !

I'm confused - buying via eSellerate is $39.99 and when converted to pounds... £39.99. The current exchange rate is $1.61 per £1. Amazon are selling it for £24.99.

Would be good to know it was a rip off before having to download it.

Does anyone know of a coupon code to make the price more reasonable?

I've been experimenting with different demo versions of the game before making a purchase. Trying out the Esselerate version now, also my first time using the 11.1 patch. Whenever I want to go on holiday using the Esellerate version, I get a message saying "You cannot go on Holiday during a Match day". Even when it is clearly not a match day, the message still appears, making it impossible to quickly simulate long periods without a match such as international breaks. Has anyone else had this issue? Never had a problem with verison 11.0, so do you think this is an 11.1 glitch or a Esellerate issue?

Archived