Still can't download the game from GamersGate?!?!

I still didn't get anything! In my "Purchased Games" tab FM2011 still only has the "Gift this game" button available, no "Download" or anything else... I wouldn't mind using Steam had I received the CD Key from Gamersgate, come to think of it I wonder why on Earth didn't I purchase it via Steam in the first place! Anyone else had past experiences with GamersGate similar to this delay?

LoL superhans, I just posted a message on GamersGate @ you :D I'm signed in as Kreinzer over there. Anyhow, had I known GamersGate sucks donkey ba**s this much I would have never EVER pre ordered anything via their site! This is bloody unbelievable! Out of sheer principle I'll buy the game from Steam within an hour or so if the stupid GamersGate doesn't release the game for download, and will post a nice "warm" SPAM over their boards about it...

No sorry I have the code....

I downloaded the 2 files i got emailed to me, installed the game fine

got to the 'new game' page when the game loaded but then it says theres no CD. At no point was I asked for my activation code..?

Weird, maybe im doing something wrong?

No sorry I have the code....

I downloaded the 2 files i got emailed to me, installed the game fine

got to the 'new game' page when the game loaded but then it says theres no CD. At no point was I asked for my activation code..?

Weird, maybe im doing something wrong?

Did you install a patch?

The digital download versions are already 11.1, what you've done is turn yours into a CD version by installing the boxed patch.

Please un-install the version you have and install again this time not patching.

im a tard, didnt know it was pathed. will uninstall and give it a whirl.

Cheers Steve

Right my activation code works and once ive passed all the leauge icons/general info at the start it just goes white with nothing to click (i.e. where the new game button should be), any suggestions?

Make sure the game is closed.

Go into:

My Computer -> <Username> -> App Data -> Roaming (vista/w7) -> Sports Interactive Folder -> Football Manager 2011 Folder

Delete the FM 2011 folder (not the certificates folder)

Run the game again.

Let me know if this helps.

Make sure the game is closed.

Go into:

My Computer -> <Username> -> App Data -> Roaming (vista/w7) -> Sports Interactive Folder -> Football Manager 2011 Folder

Delete the FM 2011 folder (not the certificates folder)

Run the game again.

Let me know if this helps.

This worked perfectly. Nice one Steve! Cheers for all the help!

spoke too soon, on trying to start a game with league 2 + in england i got a serious error occured and it closed the FM

This worked perfectly. Nice one Steve! Cheers for all the help!

spoke too soon, on trying to start a game with league 2 + in england i got a serious error occured and it closed the FM

Not having much luck are you?

First of all try re-starting your machine, if that doesn't help then I can only sugest you follow the steps on the FAQ to clean your system off and re-install, Sorry :( I know it's a pain but patching over the digital version can cause a bit of chaos.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/233554-Football-Manager-2011-FAQ?p=6066652&viewfull=1#post6066652

Post 19 to 22

Don't remove the certificates folders.

How can I download this as a Mac user in Germany?

Gamers Gate suggests it is PC only, Steam says it isn't available in the region, Direct2Drive suggests PC only, and GreenManGaming seems like it will work on Mac, but seeing as it goes through Steam I can't be sure it will download here.

Any advice?

How can I download this as a Mac user in Germany?

Gamers Gate suggests it is PC only, Steam says it isn't available in the region, Direct2Drive suggests PC only, and GreenManGaming seems like it will work on Mac, but seeing as it goes through Steam I can't be sure it will download here.

Any advice?

Did you try the eSellerate version?

For Mac users, we are pleased to announce an 11.1.0 eSellerate version of the game is available:

Bit Torrent:

http://torrents.sigames.com:7000/tor...B91FD8D29277AE

Direct Download:

http://segaeu.vo.llnwd.net/o37/setup_fm2011_mac.zip

direct2drive from australia and nothing here. list of games still says pre-order. have logged an inquiry from earlier this morning but no response. kinda frustrating.

Yes I am the Same. It is nearly 12pm UTC and still nothing for direct2drive.

Archived